Who We Are …
RGM is a Level 2 BBBEE company that delivers client solutions pertaining to environmental and engineering services. RGM’s headquarters is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
RGM is owned by Mamadi, GCS and RSK Environment Ltd.
Established 12 years ago, Mamadi and Company SA Pty (Ltd) comprises 30 full-time employees and about 30 associate specialists, in the form of scientist and specialist consultants, accountants, engineers and project managers. Mamadi and Company’s availability in four provinces.
Mamadi comprises the following key services together with IT and modernisation:
- environment & sustainability – including air quality and climate change, sustainability strategy, environmental authorisations and compliance, health and safety and water management
- advisory & consulting – transformational change, performance improvement, SMART enterprise, risk management and strategy
- capital projects and infrastructure – project and construction management, procurement, design, planning, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, financial modelling.
Established in 1987, GCS is a consultancy specialising in the fields of water and environmental sciences. With over 50 staff, the majority of its work comprises the provision of hydrogeological services to the mining sector with the remainder from oil & gas and water resources. GCS’ headquarters are in South Africa with offices also in Zambia, Namibia, Botswana and Czech Republic.
GCS and RSK have >15 years’ experience working together to provide due diligence services in the oil & gas sector and more recently, establishing a joint venture, RSKGCS for delivery of consultancy services to the oil & gas sector.
RSK is a leading international environmental engineering consultancy and technical services company. Founded in 1989, RSK Group has grown from 1 to 3600 employees worldwide, through organic growth, international expansion and strategic acquisition. RSK has over 100 international locations across Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the former Soviet Union. In addition to working for the oil and gas majors, the diversity of RSK enables it to support delivery of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The business comprises:
- UK consulting businesses, which provide support in geosciences, environmental management and due diligence, environmental permitting and specialist support in energy efficiency, asbestos management, noise and vibration, and materials
- the international division, which provides environmental support in RSK’s core service lines from offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- the ADAS agricultural services division (formerly the National Agricultural Advisory Service), one of Europe’s largest independent providers of agricultural, rural development services and policy advice
- RSK Contracting, which provides laboratory services, drilling, geophysics, utility clearance, surveying and clean-up of pollution to the entire organisation.